Our prams / wheeled goods come with a manufacturing warranty that is offered in addition to consumer guarantees and cannot exclude them under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced (or part of them) if the goods fail to be of specified quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In the event of a major failure, you are entitled to a refund or replacement.Where the store of purchase no longer supports the Jané brand, a refund is not applicable and a replacement will be provided.
As the distributor, Brand Style, supplier of Jané prams, pushchairs and strollers (“product”) in Australia under warranty, subject to the following conditions:
1. Brand Style warrants that the product will comply with the statutory provisions and/or government regulations that apply under Australian Consumer Law and Australian New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2088:2000 ‘Prams and strollers—safety requirements’. The mandatory standard prescribes requirements for the performance testing, design, construction, safety warnings and labels of prams and strollers.
2. Brand Style’s warranty is 2 Years (refer to “warranty guidelines”) from the date of purchase as indicated on the purchase receipt. The warranty period for the original goods will apply for a replacement product or part or a repaired product.
3. Brand Style’s warranty provides a right to repair unless Brand Style is of the opinion that replacement or return of the product is necessary. Brand Style will accept the expenses of transport from and to the retailer where the product was originally purchased, if the repair is deemed to be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
4. To make a claim under Brand Style’s warranty, the following must be provided to Brand Style:
- the product must be purchased through an authorised stockist.
- a copy of the original purchase receipt, showing all information such as date, product description and proof of payment.
- your name, a clear description of the complaint and
- the defective product and/or photographs of the defective part or product.
5. Brand Style’s warranty is not transferable and may therefore only be invoked by the initial purchaser.
6. The repair or replacement of the product does not extend the original period of warranty.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Guidelines:
a) The 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty applies in respect of the product and covers the following:
- all manufacturing defects in the chassis and frame;
- Tyres and suspension;
- all harness parts of the product;
- all manufacturing defects in the adapters.
- cables and connections.
b) A 1 Year warranty applies to all fabrics, material stitching, canopy and zippers.
Brand Style’s Extended Warranty:
Brandstyle offers a complimentary extended year warranty that covers the frame only.
Brand Style’s warranty will be voided in the following circumstances:
- Any defects resulting from an accident or neglect or from any maintenance not described in the instructions booklet /maintenance card supplied with the pram.
- If you have made or arranged modifications or repairs or disassembly without first receiving written permission from Brand Style or the Retailer.
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of weight, functionality, colour, design or compatibility.
- If the serial number has been removed or become damaged.
- Damage to the product caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage to the product caused by salt water and or sand.
- Insufficient care, abnormal use, inadvertent or unintentional damage caused to the product.
- Incorrect mounting or installation of third-party parts or accessories that are incompatible with the product.
- Damage to the product caused by incorrect storage, handling or by lack of regular maintenance.
- Damage to push bars or upholstery due to normal daily use of the product.
- Holes or tears in the shopping basket due to overloading.
- Damage to the product due to improper use.
- Damage to the product due to failure of following the instructions as stated in the supplied instructions booklet/maintenance card.
- Damage to the product due to repairs carried out by unauthorised persons.
- Transport damage (during air transport or other modes of transport): carefully inspect your product after it was shipped by the airline (or other carrier) and in case of any damage immediately file a claim with the carrier.
Spare Parts and Accessories Warranty
Genuine spare parts and accessories are all quality checked for any defects/faults in the product. Spare parts and accessories are covered against faulty manufacturing and materials. In the unlikely occurrence you find a fault in the manufacturing or materials that affects the normal operation of your product, we will repair or replace the product (or part of them) within 12 months from date of purchase. This warranty only applies to genuine accessories purchased through Brand Style or an authorised stockist (refer to www.brandstyle.com.au/stockists for our full list of stockists) and does not apply to any unauthorised replacement parts or unauthorised repairs carried out. Our manufacturing warranty does not cover claims resulting from abnormal use, misuse, general wear and tear, accidents, failure to follow instructions/directions, transportation damage (including airline or freight damage), poor maintenance of the product, dropped goods, negligence, second hand products, modified products, colour fading, over inflation, damage due to the sun or weather, mould, water damage or fabric cuts and tears.
Brand Style reserves the right to stop distribution of a particular model, colour, fabric or accessory at any time. In this instance, Brand Style will replace a part or product with a similar part or product, colour or fabric of Brand Style’s discretion during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
To submit a claim under Brand Style’s warranty, you must first contact your retailer. If your retailer is unable to provide to you a reasonable service, you may email a claim to email@example.com or phone +61300992354 or by mail to Graham Matthews Nominees Pty Ltd T/as Brand Style, PO Box 106, Daw Park SA 5041.
Brand Style reserves the right to make amendments to these warranty conditions at any time.